The programme includes:
- 3 nights with half board accommodation ( breakfast and dinner )
- 18-hole Stableford course, hcp 3 categories
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd neat per category
- 1st Gross – 1st Neat absolut.
- The prizes will be stays of a “week”, “weekends” and “day spa” at the GB Thermæ Hotels. Special prizes on the draw will be offered by our prestigious sponsors.
- 2 green fees at GC Padua
Friday, 10th October 2014
Test of the green at GC Padova
Saturday, 11th October 2014
9th GB Thermæ Hotels Tournament at GC Padua.
Prize giving, cocktail party and gala dinner at the Abano Grand Hotel*****L.
Make the reservation within September 30th 2014 and get complimentary
- Room available from 10:00 am on arrival
- Vip Welcome with a plate of fruit and Prosecco in the room
- Upgrade of the room upon availability
- 2 sessions with Personal Trainer to improve your swing:
On Thursday 9 October from 17:15 to 18:00 and from 18:00 to 18:45
On Friday 10 October from 17:15 to 18:00 and from 18:00 to 18:45
- Guided tour to the Euganean Hills with wine tasting on Thursday 9 October. The departure from the hotel at 14:00
Romantic Spa Card:
THE SWIMMING POOLS : Poseidon , outdoor thermal water swimming pool 35°C, Jacuzzi, thermal water jets for cervical massages; directly connected with Aphrodite , indoor thermal water swimming pool 35°C and special path to improve your muscular elasticity to complete all programs. Venere , outdoor cooled thermal water swimming-pool 28°C.
GYMNASTIC : collective physical exercise in the swimming-pool from Monday to Saturday.
Bicycles. Fitness centre.
THERMAL GROTTO : 10-15 minutes every day help get rid of toxins and improve the immune system.
TENNIS : at Hotel Metropole upon reservation.
BATHROBES : blue for accessing the pools and white for the treatments at the Thermal Spa, weekly bathrobe change included.
Tempio del Benessere Shop: 10% discount on all products sold at the shop.
Victoria Club: 10% discount on drinks at the bar.
For your free time: Also includes free entry for San Pelagio Castle and Air Museum.