The programme involves a minimum of a week’s stay and features a combination of thermal treatments, massages and manual therapies, and photobiomodulation to achieve the desired results. The course of treatments begins with an appointment with the doctor, who evaluates toxin levels in the body by measuring the concentration of free radicals and antioxidants in the blood. The treatments are always personalised and are based on a variety of therapies, as follows:
- 6 bio-thermal active clay applications that have an antioxidant, draining, exfoliating and toning effect.
- 6 energised aromatic thermal baths which have a myorelaxant, osmotic, draining and antioxidant effect thanks to the special chemical and physical characteristics of the spa water, which has been energised and enriched with green tea and white flower essential oils.
- 1 olive oil body peeling, a treatment that is vital to regenerate and nourish the skin.
- 1 GB refreshing leg treatment with a draining and capillary protecting effect.
- 1 GB detox with a draining effect that stimulates cellular lipid metabolism.
- 3 haemolymphatic body massages performed on alternate days to activate peripheral venolymphatic circulation and allow liquids and toxic residues set in motion by the treatments to be drained.
- 3 Ayurvedic massages with rebalancing effect.
- 6 daily thermal vascular course sessions lasting 15 minutes
- 6 inhalation sessions and 6 thermal aerosol sessions with a compound regenerating effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract
- 6 cellular photobiomodulation detox sessions personalised to individual needs
Tourist tax not included.
THERMAL SPA CARD
- 1 indoor thermal pool at 36°C (97°F) with Relax Area
- 2 outdoor pools with various whirlpools from 28°C to 35°C (from 82°F to 95°F)
- Collective physical exercise in the Thermal-pool
- Kneipp Path
- Thermal Grotto
- Free use of bicycles
- 10.000 mq park-garden
- Bathrobe, towel and slippers