The programme involves a minimum of a week’s stay and features a combination of thermal treatments, massages and manual therapies, and photobiomodulation to achieve the desired results. The course of treatments begins with an appointment with the doctor, who evaluates toxin levels in the body by measuring the concentration of free radicals and antioxidants in the blood. The treatments are always personalised and are based on a variety of therapies, as follows:
- 6 bio-thermal active clay applications that have an antioxidant, draining, exfoliating and toning effect.
- 6 energised aromatic thermal baths which have a myorelaxant, osmotic, draining and antioxidant effect thanks to the special chemical and physical characteristics of the spa water, which has been energised and enriched with green tea and white flower essential oils.
- 1 olive oil body peeling, a treatment that is vital to regenerate and nourish the skin.
- 1 GB refreshing leg treatment with a draining and capillary protecting effect.
- 1 GB detox with a draining effect that stimulates cellular lipid metabolism.
- 3 haemolymphatic body massages performed on alternate days to activate peripheral venolymphatic circulation and allow liquids and toxic residues set in motion by the treatments to be drained.
- 3 Ayurvedic massages with rebalancing effect.
- 6 daily thermal vascular course sessions lasting 15 minutes
- 6 inhalation sessions and 6 thermal aerosol sessions with a compound regenerating effect on the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract
- 6 cellular photobiomodulation detox sessions personalised to individual needs
Tourist tax not included.
THERMAL SPA CARD
Spacious outdoor swimming pool Poseidon with thermal sal-brome-iodine water 35°C, Jacuzzi, health path, hydrojets for cervical massage and relax area connected with indoor thermal pool Aphrodite 36°C.
Very appriciated in winter, this swimming pool has a large area for relax and Keipp path with hot and cold bath for the wellness of your legs.
In summer outdoor pool Venere with cooled thermal water 28°C to refresh yourself.
Grotto: 10-15 minutes every day help get rid of toxins and improve the immune system.
Group aquagym from Monday until Saturday.
Large gym and bicycles.
Tempio del Benessere Shop: 10% discount on all products sold at the shop.
Victoria Club: 10% discount on drinks at the bar.
For your free time: Also includes free entry for San Pelagio Castle and Air Museum.